Friday, December 12, 2014

2015 New Author Challenge



I love new authors. I love reading book blogs and discovering new authors.  I love having new authors pitch me their books for reviews.  So this is a perfect challenge to get me back into blogging next year and also to help find me some new go-to authors hopefully (Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines and Rachel Van Dyken were some major winners for me this year).

Head over to Literary Escapism to find out all the details and to sign up. It's pretty simple, read something by a new-to-you author, and it doesn't have to be a debut author.

I'm setting my goal at 15 new authors.  I hope for more, but feel that is a good goal.

  1. Emily Snow (Tidal audiobook)
  2. Abigail Haas (Dangerous Girls through Scribd.com subscription)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.