Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. So go there to check out more info, link up and see the future topics.
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween
I'm going with Top Ten Books to Read to Get Into the Halloween Spirit
- It by Stephen King - It is my alltime favorite Stephen King and still scares me to death!
- Pet Semetary by Stephen King
- Twilight Eyes by Dean Koontz, this still remains a favorite of mine because of the creepiness factor
- Suffer the Children by John Saul - I loved his books in high school and there is a definite creepiness factor
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - awesome YA horror!
- The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle - I haven't read this yet, but plan on reading it this week
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke - I loved this and it's perfect for Halloween
- The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson - Loved this one, really any of his books are great for Halloween but I love this one the most!
- Isolation by Travis Thrasher - amazing, very scary and a great read.
- The Shining by Stephen King - simply a great book involving a scary hotel and how things can get scarier when cabin fever hits.